Monday, April 9, 2007

Mas Fotos!

I've become a foto posting freak! Hooray! I just went through and added pictures to a punch of different postings. If I added pictures I added (pics) next to the title, so if you're interested in seeing them, check it out.

Here are a few more for your viewing pleasure. Soon I will stop acting like a photo album and start acting like a blog again....




These little girls took over our cameras and hung out with us for hours. This is an awesome shot, obviously taken by the girl herself.






This is me playing with the special effects on the camera...






And here's a view from the pier at Casa. It wasn't all bad!!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Yay pictures. Keep them coming!

Foodiest said...

hey there cousin friend of mine. I am coming to guatemala!! if you are checking email i will elaborate! you may not believe me as i am teaching in Japan, but ia m quite serious....
<3 B

kj said...

that view at casa is simply amazing! why would you ever want to leave such a magical place?

MylesNye said...

They have some freaky flowers in Guatemala. That photo at Casa represents so much more than House and Lake and Sun. It just looks like exhaling deeply feels. Lucky you! -M.